Multinational company “Lamprell” operational in Sharjah, UAE offers 300 IT base computer data entry jobs preferably called application from Pakistani. According to the advertisement, you have a brilliant chance to avail the opportunity of Lamprell recruitments and jobs vacancies for 2016 in Sharjah and United Arab Emirates.
The company calls applications around the world, particularly from Pakistani applicants who know basic computer, data entry operating system to record the working data in different department of the company and IT assistants and experts for official communication.
How To Apply?
If you have basic computer operating knowledge to maintain the ledger & accounts and internet application skills, you can send your CV at email@example.com. Following documents are required to send till 25 November 2016.
Important Note; You need to send only copies of required documents in first step, if you are selected by criteria, the original documents will be demand for Visa Confirmation and other process. Rights are reserved to the Lamprell to accept or reject any application.
- ID Card scanned copy (Original will be asked after selection),
- Passport scanned copy (Original will be asked after selection),
- Academic certificates (Original will be asked after selection),
- IT Certification (Original will be asked after selection),
- Medical certificate.
- 3000 AED to 5000 AED for the data entry operators as per qualification and interview report.
- 4000 AED to 7000 AED for the internet and IT experts as per qualification and interview report.
Applications with required supporting documents can be submitted at published email till to 30/09/2016.